This Bristol Branch website covers members in local government, voluntary and community sectors.
All meetings held in the TU Safety Office in the Corn Exchange starting at 1.30pm and usual finishing by 3.30pm
To: All Safety Representatives
Branch Health & Safety Committee meetings are usually held on the Third Wednesday afternoon each month. New reps are especially welcome!
Please find below an agenda for the next safety committee meeting. YOU as a UNISON safety rep are entitled to attend these monthly meetings as part of your statutory times allowance of half a day a week. This meeting will be held during normal working hours on Wednesday 15th November at 1.30pm (tea and biscuits provided but feel free to bring your lunch) in the TU Safety Office at the Corn Exchange. The meeting should finish by 3pm.
Bristol Unison Health and Safety Committee
Wednesday 15th November 2017
H&S Offices Corn Exchange
- Introductions/apologies and previous minutes
- Safety Rep forum – your chance to discuss your workplace issues
- Report back from other meetings
- Accommodation moves info share
- Dates for diaries – Branch Committee Tues 21st Nov 30-6.00 Create Centre Thurs 14th Dec 4.30-6.00 Vintry Hse
- Time recording for Trade Union duties
- Future meetings of the UNISON H&S Committee
- Next meeting - 17th January 2018
Paula Sharley - Branch H&S Officer
Based at Fishponds Library (alternate Mondays and Saturdays). Tel: 0117 9038560
Hillfields Library (Tuesday) Tel: 0117 9038576
Based at TU Safety Office (Wednesday, Thursday, alternate Fridays). Tel: 0117 9037718
H&S Meeting Dates 2018
No meeting in December 2017
17 January 2018